Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I will follow yooooou

... that's a song btw. Rick Nelson, apparently. But now that I've said that, it ruins the cultural reference like having to explain a joke. Augh, never mind.

Anyway, I'm trying to re-boot all of my blog following manager since I realized it's stupid to try and read blogs without actually following them and try and remember how to get back to them and comment sporadically (which if I've been doing that to you, that's what I've been doing p.s.!).

So I'm trying to get to people, but if I don't get to you and you read my blog or you stumble upon this or you don't read my blog but you want me to read yours or just what-the-fuck-ever, leave a little comment routing me to your blog, and I'll gladly follow. I NEED to follow loads more guys and dolls (Ah another cultural reference, a musical! Ugh, ruined it again) and put more time into the blogging community again.

So, gimme a poke or holler. Seriously, I start this task of finding and following and then I get distracted and watch "My Super Sweet 16th" or "Ruby" on Style Network--the later of which will most definitely get her own dedicated post, wait and see.

6 comments:

PrettyWreck said...

I saw your title to this entry and thought,
"If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark"
which is a Death Cab for Cutie lyric. Which is odd because it's not my normal taste in music. Huh. That just made me laugh XD

Though I did catch the guys and dolls reference.
Hm.
How can you WATCH that Super Sweet 16th thing? It's so many spoiled girls. I sorta wanna smack them with a bat. Probably because I'm related to girls like that. Ugh.

Sarah. said...

i will follow youuuu, follow you wherever you may go... lalala, i dont know the rest.. thats probably not even the right song, but thats the one i thought of..

and i loveee the song prettywreck brought up, download it :)

Xxx

Sarah. said...

Ohhhh!! the word verification just then was "rentt"
yet another cultural referance - the musical 'rent' ;)... and now i perhaps just ruined that one by pointing it out..
hmm
Xo

Kelly said...

haha - I would like to hit the sweet 16 girls with a bat as well - there is nothing sweet about those spoiled brats

Anonymous said...

I watch Ruby all the time. and Super Sweet Sixteen, even though those girls are extremely annoying! This post made me laugh with all your refrances.:) keep posting.

Lina (of Flushed) said...

Bravo is my guilty pleasure...

I wanna be like one of those beautiful (minus annoying) Miami Socials,

laugh at the ridick Millionaire Matchmaker guys/gals (it's a sad,sad truth that those men do, in fact, exist and are portrayed exactly),

checking out the fashion on Project Runway and laughing at that funny bitch Kathy Griffin!

I could go on...I'm unemployed, I have all-day! Haha!

I don't even think this qualifies as a comment but I'm a bonafide critic today, so, there you have it! At least you know I'm reading! ;)

XO
Flushed

P.S. Kendra and Chelsea Lately are hilarious. That is all.

 
design by suckmylolly.com